Tuesday, May 24, 2011

An introduction

From Zuperfliegen
I'm feeling a little embarrassed that my primary blog is being overrun with Zuperfliegen. I'm aware that this would be expected. One: we're first time parents with a newborn. Two: I'm home all day with said newborn and having limited "other" experiences.

Wait. Did I say primary blog. I should have said both my photo blog AND my "wordy" blog. That would be two. I'm still able to count.

That's a good sign. Overall, my brain is a little scrambled. I'm not overly sleep deprived. Case in point: I'm not currently crying. Still, I've always needed 9 hours. I felt crappy with even 8. Now, I'm pretty lucky to work in 6 hours and those are interrupted. Still, these chunks feel good relative to late pregnancy sleep - also known as pauses between trips to urinate.

I have about 6 partial entries started on my regular blog. The question now is do I finish them and post them there? or here? Perhaps, initially, I'll post in both spots. Otherwise, my "real" blog might be a very, very, very lonely place.

No comments:

Post a Comment